Switching my vote to -1. Our releases need to conform to ASF policy.

Besides the stuff that Josh is already doing (thanks so much, Josh), my
recommendation would be to:
- cancel the vote on the current release. Ankit - as RM would you mind
doing that?
- remove the trace UI module from both the source and binary releases as
it's the cause of the majority of issues.
- don't tackle the automation issue yet as we need to get 4.8.0 out ASAP -
it's late as it is.

Thanks,
James