GitHub user joshelser opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/191

    PHOENIX-3189 Perform Kerberos login before ConnectionInfo is constructed

    Now that ConnectionInfo has the current User/UGI stored inside, we must
    make sure that any automatic Kerberos login occurs before the ConnectionInfo
    object is constructed. Otherwise, we will have multiple instances of
    ConnectionInfo that differ only by the User, which will leak HBase/ZK
    connections in the connectionQueryServicesMap.

    $ git pull https://github.com/joshelser/phoenix 3189-secure-cnxninfo

    https://github.com/apache/phoenix/pull/191.patch

    This closes #191

----
commit ac4184b9ec52ab261fc4d9f73edc6676eb421d79