Thanks for bringing this up.  I was abt to ask this.  Ya the CP
framework itself and the CP exposed interfaces (Like
RegionServerServices, Region etc) are undergoing a big change for for
HBase 2.0..  I did  a look at some of the usages of the Phoenix
exposed interfaces/classes.  There are some items for fix.   Was
thinking to raise an umbrella issue once we have a plan for the
version based on HBase 2.0

-Anoop-