Hi William, Mahdi.

I've put together a new patch for PHOENIX-4956 and finally opened a branch
for cdh6 support (5.x-cdh6 ). It's currently building and passing IT ( but
a few IT need to be investigated ) . Build scripts are creating parcels
that seem to run correctly in cloudera's quickstart vm cdh6 / hbase 2.

We'll try to release support for CDH 6.1 with Phoenix 5.1  - we are pretty
close right now - .

Thanks for offering your help. Work is currently needed in debugging and
finding out why a few ITs are failing. Please let's continue the
conversation in PHOENIX-4956.

Thanks!
Pedro.