You mean you see multiple rows with the same primary key? I have not see this
- or heard about this before.

Could you post your schema?
-- Lars

    On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 7:42:13 PM GMT+1, Francesco Malerba
<malerba.francesco...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi all,
we are having some troubles with Phoenix 4.14 on top of Hbase 1.2, because some
select are  returning duplicate rows with the same private.
In our application, we make several upsert of rows with the same key since we
have to keep synchronized an oracle and a phoenix table.

We started to notice this problem after the update of phoenix to version 4.14
from version 4.7 and hbase from version 1.1 to version 1.2.

I suspect this issue could be somehow related to returning different versions
of the same hbase row as different rows.
In order to look into this issue, my idea was to perform some scan directly on
hbase, but i noticed that some bytes are appended after the first field of the
PK and i'm not able to produce the equivalent scan of my select.

Finally my question are:
Is there a way to use the phoenix library to produce the equivalent bytes of my
query to use in the Hbase Shell?

Could this issues be related to the update of phoenix, since the data were
written using phoenix 4.7 and now we are reading them from a phoenix 4.14
server ?

Any hint will be appreciated.
Thanks