The hanging test suite issue has been fixed by Richard Antal's PHOENIX-5962
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-5962> .
Tests should be back to normal (that is, they're still flakey as fresh snow)

Rajeshbabu, is there an easy way (specific message in the logs) for
identifying the ZK connection exhaustion situation?

Istvan