If we can modify the dev/create-release scripts and make them work for the
4.16 release with this hbase.profile option, it would make our life much
easier to release multiple HBase profiles from the single branch in the
future too(the master branch will have a release shortly right?). Geoffrey
and Istvan, what do you think?

Thanks,
Xinyi