From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:ol...@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 4:00 PM
To: dev@pig.apache.org
Subject: Pig Developer Meeting in November

Pig Developers!

We would like to invite you to our 3rd meeting. We propose to have this meeting
on November 4th at 4 pm at Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale. We also plan to make
accommodations for developers who are remote if there is interest. Please, let
us know if you are planning to attend by 10/22.

Also, we need to decide on the agenda. Please, send your proposals on the
topics to discuss. Again, let's try and finalize the agenda by 10/22.

Thanks,

Olga