From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:ol...@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 6:58 PM
To: dev@pig.apache.org
Subject: RE: Pig Developer Meeting in November

So far I have the following people signed up from outside of Yahoo:

Richa Khandelwal
Carl Steinbach
Dmitriy Ryaboy
Jeff Zhang (via skype)

If you are planning to attend but your name is not on the list, please, let
me know.

Here are the proposed discussion items:

* Turing Complete
* Future work
* PigServer usage

Please, let me know if anything is missing. As Dmitriy suggested, we are
going to keep the discussions informal rather than having power point
presentations.

Olga