Hi Pig Developers,
This is my first dive into open source contribution and i hope to dive deep.

I was going through https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-671 and
observed the following with COUNT.java

COUNT.exec() always retrieves the first item from input tuple which it
assumes is a bag and counts the numbers of items in the bag.
Even if we pass multiple arguments to COUNT(), it will always pick the first
argument.

There are few ways we go through this
a) Leave as is cause it returns correct result for counting the number of
items in the first argument.
OR
b) Make a check for the size of the input tuple in COUNT.exec() and if it is
not 1 then throw ExecException()  or IllegalArgumentException {might be
correct}
which will cause the Map job to fail.

Let me know how to we go about it.

Regards,