Thanks for raising this Joe. I have been meaning to say something similar.

For what it is worth, speaking as a developer (rather than a mentor), I
would definitely like to see Pirk continue and I would like to continue
contributing. A combination of personal and work pressures have prevented
that over the last couple of months, but I expect those to ease in time.

Of course, I realise that the promise of "just one more enthusiastic
developer" isn't enough to keep the project momentum going, but I did want
to go on record as such :)

As a mentor I will help and support the community decision about our
future.

Regards,
Tim