Hi to all,

> However, some small changes allow other major approaches! I've only advocated
> for making those small changes so that another approach is not too hard to
> make happen.
Probably my mind focus is not-so-much as library writer, but generally
speaking I'm near the suggested approach.

Maybe not supporting in a direct way some "strange" usage, but keep
the door open for extensions, and maybe in a later release see what to
do with them: keep, remove, include some useful parts in code
("cleaning" and "pivotizing" them before), etc ... comments ?

Probably having a complete (minimal) example here to see and discuss would help.

Bye,
Sandro