From: Greg Brown [mailto:gkbr...@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 10:32 AM
To: dev@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Pivot components & the keyboard

> I think this is a classic tension between people
> like us and the core library team.

No offense meant, but this comes across as a bit divisive. There hasn't even
been any real discussion of this issue yet - why would you assume that there
would be tension?

I'm not saying there won't be any disagreement about approach (to this issue
or others like it), but I'd suggest that we actually have the discussion
before assuming that it is going to go sour.  ;-)