Good.

If you (Sandro or Chris) have any problem I'll try to help.

The key is the build in Apache server from a checkout if you can build
Pivot in Apache server, the configuration of Jenkins is easy.

Maybe some problems come from libraries dependencies and maybe we have
to upload some jar (for example plugin.jar)