Hi Chris, thanks for the help :-) ...

>It looks like it should be easy to set up committers from Pivot or any other
>Apache project as Jenkins build admins.
Our PMC Chair (Todd) has to ask to infra to enable a user, but it has
to be an Apache Committer at least (from whet I know), because Jenkins
at Apache require a valid Apache user to login. So I don't think it
will be possible to have other (non-apache) users here, sorry.
But of course if anyone has suggestions, and is able to help, please do it :-) .

On build files, if possible I'd prefer to not duplicate them ... now
let's see if it will be possible without doing too much changes.
For example, I'm searching how to let jenkins find the junit jar and
other jdk jars required by us, but the only thing I can do on jenkins
apache servers is using some already existing environment variables,
because physical path on servers there probably can change, and
probably I can't even read files outside our workspace there (so I
can't point to junit jar like adding it in ant target like: -lib
/usr/share/java/junit4.jar ).
In the worst case I think we could put required jars (assuming that
the license permit it) in a deidcated ci folder inside our trunk
(because it get all from SVN, starting from this folder) ... let's
see.

The good thing (as seen in sample files from dreamtangerine) is that
changes in our build files could be driven by the
isset property="jenkins.job", set only during jenkins jobs.

I'll keep you updated.

Bye