Hi all,

My project proposal to improve a GUI application using Pivot [2] been
accepted as part of the ASF-ICFOSS mentoring programme [1]. I've started
the coding work. For the 1st 2 weeks I've thought of implementing the
Analyzer Tool as shown [3].

I've created a rough outline of the container according to the screenshot.
I've a few doubts about it.

1. How do I create the combo box as shown in my diagram? Can I collapse a
ListView to 1 element and use the scroll bar (altough this would be highly
inconvienent)

2. Is it possible to highlight the text as shown using a different color,
like yellow or blue?

[1] http://community.apache.org/mentoringprogramme-icfoss-pilot.html

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Proposal+for+Apache+Lucene+-+Ajay+Bhat