Okay, I've looked over the tutorials one more time and the Suggestion
Popups [1] seem to be what I'm looking for. But it would still be nice if I
could get a list for the user.

I'm using Eclipse IDE for development. Is there any plugin that will allow
me to edit BXML files easily, with autocomplete etc?

[1] http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/suggestion-popups.html

--
Thanks and regards,
Ajay Bhat