Hi all,
I'm proud to announce that yesterday, 19 May 2014 we released the
final version of Apache Pivot 2.0.4 as maintenance branch of 2.0.x .

I just put updated binary and source distributions in main Apache
download area, and even in main Maven Repository, but probably some
day will be needed before synchronization between all mirrors.

Note that still I didn't update Pivot website (at the moment only new
JavaDoc files are online), I'll do it during next days (max at the
beginning of next week).

Some info here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/News

Thank you very much to all for the support and the help,
Sandro