Hi all,
sorry for the delay but I was busy al lot with many things
(Apache-related and other) ...
Anyway since now the web site is updated to all content for 2.0.4 release.

Note that to avoid handle too much content there, I just finish some
cleanup (delete all pre-2.0.4 resources and jars).

If you find something to fix in the site please tell to us.

Note that our signed jars currently are self-signed so with latest JRE
7 / 8 Updates doesn't work anymore (for example this applies to some
Demos), but we are working with Apache Infra to try to solve it in a
good way.

Bye,
Sandro