Ah and I missed the suggestion to rename the VarParameter to something with
Command in it:

This is a well-established name for this part of the package, so you will find
reference to parameters all over the internet. Secondly these classes are all
internal classes used by the driver implementation. No user should ever use
these, so I think we should stick to the well-established names.

Chris