Hi Chris

I thought about that too, but did not evaluate if something like this can
happen.
You mean something like odd-adress to even padding?!
But the SPS is answering the base types requested isn't it, so there is no
basic type that has an odd length in byte except BYTE, USINT and all other one
byte long datatypes, or am i wrong.
But before preparing BugFix-RC we'll should check this, you're right. Later
this day i can support with this.

Best
Tim