From: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:05 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Re: Approaching the European Commission for some help?

Hi, Andreas,

yes, of course : )
And regarding Universities we have some here on the list

- Matthias Strljic from ISW, Uni Stuttgart (but usually in stealth mode here...
:P)
- Björn Höper who studied at WZL, Uni Aachen (and he still has good contacts
there)

And also I will contact the OvGU in Magdeburg where we have good contacts to
the IFQ.
All three institutes named here are working with Machines, Machine integration
and all that shopfloor stuff.

But of course, if there are also other contacts, we should use them!

Julian