But if you do this, it's sort of an

#include <everythingwehave>

There is no way to control which dependencies a module sees and needs.
It would result in every module referencing every dependency any module needs
to add to the pool.

Chris

Am 27.05.19, 11:18 schrieb "Markus Sommer" <som...@isb-fn.de>:

    Hello, Chris,

    you generate a target/dependencies folders for each module (api, logger,
driver-base, etc.).

    I mean, we generate a target/dependencies at the plc4cpp level and combine
all libs and includes of the plc4cpp modules and external modules like Boost.

    Each individual module would then fetch from before the include and libs.

    Best regards

    Markus

    Freundliche Grüße

    Markus Sommer
    Geschäftsführer

    isb innovative software businesses GmbH
    Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 2
    D - 88046 Friedrichshafen

    Tel.:    +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
    Mob:  +49 (0) 171 537 8437
    Fax:     +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
    E-Mail: som...@isb-fn.de
    Web: www.isb-fn.de

    Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
    Sitz: Friedrichshafen

    Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
    Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may
contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice
of its status.
    Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete his e-mail and
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please
understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose
the contents to any other person. Thank you.