Hey Chris,

thanks for the quick response! I subscribed for the mailing list today to
stay updated.

I'm a more or less beginner in programming and Java programming in
particulare.

My Task is to get all Kind of data out of the PLC with pre-defined
variables like DB/I/O. Up to this Point I was just able to work with an
unknown PLC and no back-up System like the SIMANTIC Manager or the TwinCAT.
My steps were to get the data with some of your code examples posted
online. The biggest struggle was that I could just randomly try to get the
data from DB/I/O without knowing the value of the variables (because it was
ether true/false or just some int values).
I also read that you are working on listing the values which are used in
the PLC. That would be a great feature.

So to sum it up, I would just try my plc code on a running PLC Programm.

Titus