Von: Iñigo Angulo <iang...@zylk.net>
Gesendet: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 9:51 AM
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Cc: research zylk.net <resea...@zylk.net>
Betreff: zylk

Hi,

This is Iñigo from Zylk. I am writing this email to present myself and the
company to the PLC4x community, as we are very interested in this project and
we would like to contribute to its development.
To give some background, Zylk is an open-source software consultancy based in
Bilbao, Spain. One of the areas of specialization in Zylk is Big Data and
Advanced Analytics, through which during the last 6 years have been working on
projects within the Industrial realm. More concretely, we faced several use
cases based on PLC data capture. We have expertise on the creation of BigData
solutions based on the Hadoop Ecosystem. Moreover, we have worked a lot with
Apache Nifi, for which we have developed some Custom Processors implementing S7
and OPCUA protocolos (we are planning to publish these soon). At present, we
have some projects going on that could result on contributions to PLC4X, so we
will try to align the developments to the product.

In case you have any sugestion, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Looking forward,

iñigo

Iñigo Angulo

ZYLK.net :: consultoría.openSource