Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you that yesterday I merged the changes from the
“next-gent-core-2” branch back to develop.
The next-gen S7 driver is now renamed from s7ng to s7 as it’s going to replace
the old one fully (Still need to fix one thing and then it’s ready to go)
In its current state we have lost a lot of drivers which we once had.

I will put in some extra effort to port at least two of these drivers to Mspec
as soon as possible (Modbus and EtherNet/IP)
Some drivers like the ADS and the S7 are currently still located in the
sandbox, so be sure to enable the “with-sandbox” profile.

Would be cool if you could try it out.