Hi Chris,

I would like to learn more when you starting building the Mspec for Modbus
and generate the drivers.
So a little tutorial on how we build the Mspec - step by step not just the
final result and more details on how the drivers are then generated using
the Mspec.

For example - Mspec -> Complex Type generates this class structure in the
driver etc. So we can make it easier to start working on supporting other
programming languages as well.
Because the overall flow and building gets clearer.

As you may know I am interested in supporting e.g. Python but for me
personally the current complexity needs some break down to smaller tasks so
that i have an entry point where i can support the project easier.

Lukas