Hi all,

I just wanted to help someone, who asked me: “How can I read from an OPC UA
device?” and I had to look into the source-code to answer the questions.
It would be great if someone working on a driver could also find some time to
write the pretty simple documentations we have on the user-page.

Right now the following drivers are missing documentation:

  *   AB-ETH

-          ADS/AMS (Actually the content there is completely not what should be
there)
-          BACnet/IP
-          DeltaV
-          DF1
-          EtherNet/IP
-          KNXnet/IP
-          OPC UA
-          Simulated
(As references please have a look at: S7, Firmata, Modbus)

Also I think it would be great if we could also start documenting the
integrations as well as our tools (OPM, Connection Pool, Scraper)

So if you folks have a few cycles left over, would be super cool if we could
improve here.