Hi Chris,

In my humble opinion we should not run parallel.

Our Jira has already a lot of issues that are outdated.

So i opt for enabling GitHub Issues and migrating the few Jira Issues that
are still worked on.

This helps us also for cleaning up and having one public issue tracker,
where everyone can easily see what is worked on and what is open.

Luk