Von: Cesar Garcia <cesar.gar...@ceos.com.ve>
Datum: Freitag, 17. März 2023 um 18:03
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Trying to fix the timeout issues ...
Hello everyone,

For the S7HA version I used a different path for the timeout implementation.

                                                    / NIOChannel B
PLC4X -> EmbeddedChannel ->
                                                   \ NIOChannel A

Channels A and B have timeout monitoring (IdleStateHandler) to handle
disconnection.

The EmbeddedChannel implementation contains all the state machines required
to manage TCP/IP.  It also handles the FailOver between the channels.

This way you don't have to recreate the connection from the client's point
of view (PLC4X).

The client is told to disconnect when the TCP/IP channels A and B are
actually disconnected. But it does not destroy the main pipe.

my grain of sand,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com