Hello,

Totally agree on equalizing the use of logs (log, LOG, logger, LOGGER), and
so on...

If there is a best practice that does not imply adding more libraries to
the existing ones, we should evaluate it.

Kind regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automat...@siemens.com