GitHub user chrisdutz added a comment to the discussion: [DISCUSS] Increase the
rules for builds?

Just read your comment ... yeah ... fully agree.
And I wasn't implying to only work on branches and merge to develop if someone
else reviews it ... I was aiming for: If your changes in one language break
something in another language, don't just push it to develop, but ask for help
via PR and review function. But I think with versioned mspecs we can solve a
lot of problems.

Ideally we could even eliminate the version again, once all drivers support the
same version. Wouldn't like to have dozens of mspec versions flying around ...
for all we would also need the test-cases updated/duplicated etc.

GitHub link:
https://github.com/apache/plc4x/discussions/997#discussioncomment-6193607

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@plc4x.apache.org.