You should not set anchors of individual table cells. Instead use
Table.setColumnWidth and Table.setRowHeight methods.

Table is a group of shapes which MUST conform to certain layout constraints. Once they are broken, the table may not be properly resized when the user enters text manually.

Yegor

Hi Yegor,

I created a Table using hslf API. when I tried to enter more text manually
into the table cell (in the generated PPT) the row height used to get
increased automatically.
But once we set anchor for the table cells using "setAnchor" method of
"table cell",
the row height won't increase automatically when I try to enter text
manually as mentioned above. It looks as if table cell height and width is
fixed and it wont get increased.

Actually I need to set the anchor for the table cells depending on the
height of the text and also I need to allow the user to modify it manually once the ppt is generated.
Can we set the anchor of the table cell and also at the same time can we
allow the table cell to increase its height automatically once the user
enters some more text into the table cell.

Regards,
Dinakara

dinshetty wrote:
Hi Yegor,

Do you have any idea how to create PPT using XML ?
Is there any API availbale for this ?
(I heard that Power point 2007 supports this feature. is that true ?)

Regards,
Dinakara