Hi Yegor,

I need to read text in the cells (in the form of string) from an Excel 2007
file.
I am using the package org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.*.
I tried to use the methods Cell.getRichStringCellValue().getString() and
Cell.getRichStringCellValue().toString(). But these methods are returning
null, when the cell's text is having different fonts (i.e. some part of the
cell's text is bold and some part is plain).
Is there any way I can get the plain text regardless of the font and format
of the text ?

Regards,
Dinakara