Hi Andi

Thank you for your reply. You are right I completely have forgotten about jxls.

> Just out of curiosity, what was your use case?

The usecase was to generate an fill in forms, and users after that added some
additional content. That's why word documents were chosen instead of pdfs.  The
data structure was stable and simple (30 fields, text, numbers an dates),  but
the form layout was dependent of the cooperation partner and the language of
the customer of the partner. We ended up with 40 different templates for the
same data.

Oliver