+1

Reports are here:
http://162.242.228.174/reports/poi-4.0.0-reports-e.tgz

These reports compare 3.17 with 4.0.0-RC1.

There are numerous fixed exceptions.  The new exceptions appear to be
caused by better exception reporting for truncated files.

Two small issues that I'm ok with for now:
1) We're still getting _some_ more "boilerplate" language in ppt and
pptx, e.g. "click", "level", etc.
2) I opened 2 issues earlier for the regressions in reading macros.
In general, we're getting far more macros, but in a few files, those
exceptions are causing fewer macros to be extracted.  I'm still ok
with those as "to be fixed".

Thank you, Andi!  Thank you, team!