I support enabling it in 2.11.0

Without the `Acknowledgement in Batch Level index`
Users will see a weird behavior `the acked messages dispatched to the
consumer again`
Many new users thought it was a bug.

For the default configuration, we should be more friendly to new users,
because they have too much pulsar experience. For pulsar veterans, they can
disable it to reduce memory consumption, but they know what the expected
behavior is
after diable it.

And regarding memory consumption, we can optimize in later versions.

Thanks,
Penghui