> Companies want to be cloud agnostic since it reduces their risk, and
the idea of multi-cloud integration is very attractive to companies that
want the best of both worlds or need to integrate data across platforms. If
Pulsar is not part of this wave, I'm concerned we will be left behind.

That sounds a lot of marketish. If you want to work on cloud-events
integration, please do. I still don't see how's that related to Pulsar
3.0 discussion.

--
Matteo Merli
<matteo.me...@gmail.com>