Thanks Lari.

I have a pain point that is about documentation and developer awareness where
we can help improve quality and suggest improvements.

1) Work on clear documentation about each thread pool and how it is used by the
classes in the message path.
2) Add thread pool impacts to the PR template to help prevent performance
regressions and focus on improvements.
3) identify performance bottlenecks that already exist where a thread pool
change might help.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone