+1 (binding)

- verified checksums
- verified signatures
- verified licenses
- verified deploying the helm chart to minikube and to EKS version 1.22
- verified upgrade scenario on EKS version 1.22

I ran into some minor issues with persistent volume permissions when
upgrading, but it is something that is easily handled by overriding
the default scenario in some cases. I'll update the
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-helm-chart/pull/322 to cover these
cases.

I also ran into issues related to deployed CRDs for the
kube-prometheus-chart. I'll document the resolution in the release
notes.

Thanks,
Michael