Hi Penghui,

> But maybe some are missed.

That's the point. Each PR that adds or modifies a metric item must be
labeled with "doc-required" and the related documents should be added.
However, these PRs are nearly all labeled with "doc-not-needed".

I agree a proposal would be better before adding a PR. But the
document part must be a part of such a proposal.

Thanks,
Yunze