Hi everyone!

Does anyone personally or some company work on UI for Pulsar other than
pulsar-manager or pulsar-admin-console?

I understand that StreamNative and DataStax have managed solutions and
obviously work on their UI.

I rather looking for an open-source or commercial tool that can be used in pair
with any Pulsar deployment.

I spent some time implementing UI for Apache Pulsar. It’s not ready to release
yet. As usual, the most difficult 20% of the work remained.

I’m asking that to avoid situations when several people or teams are doing the
same thing.
Recently I proposed the site redesign and some teams are already doing that as
it’s figured out.

See Asaf’s comment:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-site/pull/426#issuecomment-1436589392

Please at least DM me if it’s not public information yet.

Also DM me if you think that we can try to cooperate.

Thank you.