From: Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, February 20, 2023 at 2:04 PM
To: dev@pulsar.apache.org <dev@pulsar.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Does anyone build UI for Pulsar?
Kiryl,

Il giorno lun 20 feb 2023 alle ore 12:18 Kiryl Valkovich
<kiryl_valkovich@teal.tools> ha scritto:

> Enrico, it seems you read only the mail message title.

Sorry about that,
I have re-read the message, and I have just realised that I skipped
the very first line :-)

I have one question.
IIUC you started from scratch a new UI, could you please explain why
Pulsar Manager doesn't work for you?

Cheers
Enrico