Update regarding Codecov improvements for apache/pulsar CI:
- fixed issue with Jacoco coverage data not getting stored in files:
  https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/19947
This seemed to be a broader issues since the reported total code coverage
increased to about 72.8% with this fix, example
https://app.codecov.io/gh/apache/pulsar/pull/19947/tree .

There's a workaround for Codecov upload issue in progress. More details in the
comment
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/19952#issuecomment-1487997039 .
This is waiting for ASF Infra to resolve
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-24399 .

After this, I believe that Codecov will be reasonably stable in our CI. Actions
will be needed for individuals for adding a Codecov upload token for builds in
personal forks. I'll add instructions for that while resolving #19952.

-Lari