Hi,

I noticed an issue that the 2.11.0 distro misses a config file for
examples[1]. Since we're closing to the 3.0.0 release process, I'd like to
bring this topic here for:

1. As a reminder for 3.0.0 RMs to check the existence of these files after
making the distro.
2. Discuss if we can re-upload the 2.11.0 bin tarball with a hotfix.

For 2, if we decide to do that, at least we should update the sign file and
checksum file also, and it may go another (lightweight) vote. If we never
mutate released artifacts but only make following patch releases as a fix,
let's conclude explicitly - I'll be glad to know if there is existing
consensus on this topic.

Best,
tison.

[1] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/20063