Hi, all

We would like to inform you that the Pulsar 3.0.0 release has entered
the code freeze phase, with the branch-3.0 cut and RC1 currently being
built.

As per our release policy [0]. from the code-freeze point, to minimize
the risk of delaying the release, only bug fixes involving a
regression of behavior compared to a previous release should be
allowed. Occasional exceptions will be possible after higher scrutiny
of the change.

If you have any changes that need to be included in this release,
please leave a comment under this email thread. Please note that don't
cherry-pick any changes to the branch-3.0 without discussion and
consensus under this email thread.

We have created a channel `pulsar-release-3_0` [1] to coordinate the
release work. If you want to check the progress of this release, you
can refer to this channel. But please note that this is only for
coordination but not for the cherry-pick discussion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave any comments here.

[0] https://pulsar.apache.org/contribute/release-policy/#release-cycles
[1] https://apache-pulsar.slack.com/archives/C052JAH3W7N

Thanks,
Zike Yang