Hi, Asaf
This is a great suggestion. I believe one significant advantage is that
it can help newcomers better understand the voting process and how
decisions are made.
The checklist can serve as a reference framework,
assisting new members in becoming familiar with the project's voting
requirements and standards more quickly,
thereby improving the overall participation and transparency of the project.

Moreover, this checklist can ensure that all participants have thoroughly
reviewed the PIP,
resulting in higher-quality PIPs.
Although introducing a checklist may bring some additional burden,
in the long run, it contributes to the project's robust development and
continuous improvement.

Thanks
Xiangying