The problem I'm trying to solve is: lack of ability to understand PIPs.
PIPs I had the chance of reading lack:
* Background information: It should contain all background information
necessary to understand the problem and the solution
* Clarity: It should be written in a coherent and easy to understand way.

I thought this could improve using 2 ways:
1. Define a clear template for PIPs - this should solve all the missing
information. This is in progress.
2. Provide a checklist to verify the +1 voter check those 3 things:
background information, clarity, solid technical solution.

Both Enrico and Yunze say, if I understand correctly, that the +1 voter
checks those 3 things implicitly.
Yet when I try to learn Pulsar by reading historical PIPs, I find some
lacking on those things (clarity, background information) making it super
hard for me to get onboard into Pulsar.

Another aspect worth noting is: community increase. In my own opinion,
documents with clarity and enough background information produce a feeling
of quality - high quality. Making Pulsar PIPs clear and have all
information to understand them will help grow Pulsar adoption.

Maybe incremental improvements are better.. If I understand correctly, both
Enrico and Yunze - you are ok with having a summary template, but have it
non-required?

Enrico - Regarding previous suggestions. Root cause - help make Pulsar
better from my own perspective. Some suggestions may be super bad
suggestions and hopefully some will be good :)
This specific one - I validated with the PMC members in the weekly zoom
meeting roughly 3 weeks ago, and got +1 across the board (we had 5 people).
I did it since I felt it was a touchy subject.

Thanks,

Asaf