Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

current we support to set compression on ManagedLedger and ManagedCursor
> metadata
> by managedLedgerInfoCompressionType and managedCursorInfoCompressionType

Can you please elaborate what is the metadata of ManagedLedger and
ManagedCursor?
Where is that metadata saved to?
Can you elaborate the managed ledger role in short - it's the underlying
object for topics right?

I would be grateful if you can expand the PIP, so the reader will have
answers to those questions when reading it.