+1, this is a good improvement.

In the proposal, I don't suggest you append the `local` to the cluster name:

1. It will be confusing when the original cluster name includes the `local` name
2. In some cases, it is not easy to distinguish between local and
remote clusters

so I suggest we should add the `local` and `remote` flags like:

```
# list remote clusters
bin/pulsar-admin clusters list --remote
us-east